Bay Point Inn’s Sunset Suppers
Door County offers some amazing dining options, with several just a few steps from our doors. But if you want to dine with the best sunset view in Door County overlooking Egg Harbor, we suggest a gourmet dinner prepared for you right in your villa by our chef.
Your experience begins with salad greens and vegetables (picked fresh from our innkeeper’s garden in season) dressed in a homemade balsamic vinaigrette with fresh-baked bread from Egg Harbor’s Macready Bread. That’s followed by one of the following entree options:
- Braised lamb shank from Bonewerks Culinarte.with garlic mashed potatoes.
- Penne pasta in a spicy west African peanut sauce. topped with seasoned chicken breast. This dish is one of innkeeper Myles Dannhausen’s specialties, based on a recipe he brought back with him after a stint in the Peace Corps in Sierra Leone.
- Seared farm fresh duck breast. and roasted peppers with wild rice blend and cherry maple syrup reduction. Maple Leaf Farms duck breast, Roasted peppers from Egg Harbor Natural Gardens, maple syrup produced by Jorns Sugar Bush.
- Lasagna. Our homemade meat lasagna served with garlic bread.
- Fettuccine Alfredo. Traditional fettuccine Alfredo topped with seasoned chicken breast and fresh-shaved artisan parmesan cheese.
Sunset Suppers are $80.00 per couple and include dessert and after dinner tea or coffee.
- Door County Cheesecake with Graham Cracker Crust
We have several wines from Door County wineries available for purchase. To be sure we have the wine of your choice available, please contact us five days in advance so we can pick up your wine of choice at the winery before you arrive.
Sunset suppers are available by reservation only and our not available on holiday weekends.